MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Official Thread on Great Documentaries!

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 06:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiK11 View Post
I really liked The whole documentary about the Mafia on netflix that is up now, and WWII in Color.

Also i have a lot of documentaries on my computer, i'm going to search through my files and try to find them.
Load em up. Which doc on the mafia. I've prolly seen hundreds. Just read a crazy book recommended by some bum at a local bookstore. It's called the Butcher. I was like nah I don't like reading those type of books, but I didn't realize it was written by Philip Carlo who wrote "Gaspipe" which is another phenomenal mafia book. If you get a chance you should read both of em. You'll finish it in a day.

Gaspipe is of course about Luchesse underboss Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso.

The Butcher is about Bonanno caporegime hitman Thomas "Karate" Pitera.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote