MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - strawweight coming soon to UFC

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 07:03 PM   #54 (permalink)
Abrissbirne
Bantamweight

Abrissbirne has much to be proud ofAbrissbirne has much to be proud ofAbrissbirne has much to be proud ofAbrissbirne has much to be proud ofAbrissbirne has much to be proud ofAbrissbirne has much to be proud ofAbrissbirne has much to be proud ofAbrissbirne has much to be proud ofAbrissbirne has much to be proud ofAbrissbirne has much to be proud ofAbrissbirne has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
See it's people like you that Dana is referring to. I have a hard time not responding like an asshole to people as ignorant as you. You are not a true fan IMO.
Dude i am serious tho. The fighters would be half the size of the refs and the devision wouldnt be stacked enough. Make a super heavyweight first, or sth in between like 230 pounds.

Also i assume you do some training as well, its not totally unreasonable to think that i could take someone more than 100 pounds lighter and over an inch taller...
I am 6'5 220 pounds and if i could get a training camp to get into the perfect shape i could hold them down for a boring decision victory all day long :P
Abrissbirne is offline   Reply With Quote