MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - strawweight coming soon to UFC

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 08:13 PM   #56 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
The Chosen One

Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrissbirne View Post
Dude i am serious tho. The fighters would be half the size of the refs and the devision wouldnt be stacked enough. Make a super heavyweight first.
So your logic is that a Strawweight division wouldn't be 'stacked enough' presumably because of the lack of talent, yet you're all for adding a super heavyweight division? Gotta say here, I think a SHW division would be just as weak at this point. Can you explain why you think a SHW division would be a good addition? I'd love to see a Strawweight division added, but I want to see 125 and 135 reach their full potential first.

Sent from my HTC Ruby using VerticalSports.Com App

Thanks to Killz for the great sig!

Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote