MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - strawweight coming soon to UFC

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 08:33 PM   #59 (permalink)
slapstick
Bantamweight

slapstick is on another level nowslapstick is on another level nowslapstick is on another level nowslapstick is on another level nowslapstick is on another level nowslapstick is on another level nowslapstick is on another level nowslapstick is on another level nowslapstick is on another level nowslapstick is on another level nowslapstick is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
OneFC is the most entertaining MMA we have since the peak of Strikeforce. It's impossible for a fan not to enjoy their product and anyone can see there is legit skill in that cage. I seriously doubt you did anything other then read a play by play or sherdog the results. You can read up all you want but as a fan of the sport I enjoy watching talented fighters giving it all they got. That's exactly what you get with OneFC. Straight warriors.

Boku vs Zoro was an extremely entertaining fight to watch and Boku had an amazing comeback and fought like a warrior. How anyone can diss that fight is beyond me. One of the most entertaining fights I have seen in a long time. You sir, are not a fan of MMA.
Keep reading all you can buddy, cause you sure as hell ain't watching the action.
You sound like a condecending hipster pillock.

I've been to plenty of domestic events and never even seen a strawweight fight before. I don't even belive it's a proper division, without literaly starving yourself I'd guess that >1% of the worlds population could cut to 115, epecially as the smaller you get the worse the cut.

http://issuu.com/love2fightmag/docs/...4_february2013
Issue 4 of UKMMA Magazine LOVE2FIGHT
Features Andy Ogle, Jack Mason, Mark Godbeer
No download necessary, view online!
slapstick is offline   Reply With Quote