MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - strawweight coming soon to UFC

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 08:12 PM   #65 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
Yeah it's obnoxious. YOU JUST READ YOU DONT EVEN WATCH.

I've likely forgotten about more MMA then this dude's watched. What a joke.

He also fails to address the fact that OneFC doesnt even have a strawweight division as the current biggest promotion in Asia.
LOL you send me a neg with a message calling me a "child". I'm sorry it offends you that I don't give a shit about weight classes, records, names, organizations and just enjoy watching quality fights. I'm sorry you are too close minded to enjoy the sport of MMA because the people participating don't meet your size requirements. Sorry you can't appreciate watching two men go to war in a fight such as Boku vs Zoro because they don't look good on paper.
I could stomp my feet and send you a neg with an insult of my own but I'll go ahead and just move on and enjoy this forum and the sport of MMA the way I always have without restrictions. Sorry you can't do the same.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote