MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The 'Recent Purchases' Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 11:10 PM   #20 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
Got in touch with a few more guys today that have weapons for sale in the area. Firearms for the most part are the hot topic on everybodies lips and if someone isn't looking to buy, they want to sell. I'm loving it

Bought these two at lunch.

SKS M on the top that takes AK mags and another AK47 on the bottom. Paid $700 for the M and another $250 for the 100rd drum. The drum will be worth probably $800-$1000 if a magazine ban is passed. The AK is a Norinco(chinese made, which is good) for $750 and had seven 30rd magazines for it.

Received a phone call from a woman selling three 1,000rd .223 for $400 a piece but was out of money. She's gonna call me next time they have them in supposedly.

Also have a lead on a Ruger mini-30, Glock model 19 (3rd generation)in 9mm, and an AK74 that shoots 7.62x54 with eight magazines and 1,300-1,500rds of ammo for $1,200.

Min-30

AK74

Glock 19

Gun buyers and sellers are making money hand over fist right now in the states. Wish I'd have started buying sooner tbh

Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote