MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - strawweight coming soon to UFC

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 12:22 AM   #71 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
The Chosen One

Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
ugh stop with the ******* weight classes dana, barley enough fighters in each class can get on a card as it is and no one wants more weight classes, thats why boxing went downhill too many weight classes and too many belts. I liked it when we had the WEC for 135,145,155 and 155 and the rest of the weight classes in the UFC, I don't even mind 135 and 145 in the UFC but everything else is too much.
Awfully inclusive statement there,I can think of a few people who want this, a few have even said so on here.

Thanks to Killz for the great sig!

Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote