MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Jon Fitch vs. Demian Maia Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 04:45 AM   #43 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
A guy (my brother ) on my facebook said that this fight is going to be boring and that it would be, and I quote, " a shit BJJ fight".

Can't believe I am related to him. Had to give him a slap for his idiocy... If this fight hits the floor it's gonna be awesome!!

Just finished watching the countdown. I think Fitch really is crazy enough to take down Maia and try to GNP or even submit em. If he somehow prevails and finishes on the ground I'll be $1 million poorer and pretty surprised. There are few fighters you don't want to toy around in the grappling department; Werdum, Mir, Aoki, and Maia.

I think Fitch taking it to the ground will be playing with fire and Maia will get the sub.

I have to say all four main event fights are gonna be entertaining. Did anybody else realize it's four Brazillians on the main card.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote