MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 09:12 AM   #26779 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
You should be sad and angry with yourself for not planning it on Friday night, even Sunday brunch/picnic would have been a better plan (depending on the weather in your locale)
I live in Michigan homie..picnic ain't happening. No it's some kind of weird proof to her that I'm actually serious about dating her, that I'll skip a fight card to go ice skating and to dinner. All I can say is if I skip the card do all that and then it turns out to just be super weird because we've been friends so long I'm going to flip out.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3