MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Thoughts on my narration of the Mighty Mouse vs Dodson fight?

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 10:17 AM   #6 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhendo View Post
I was under the impression that I cannot do that. I mean I got my signature deleted by the mods because I had a link to my blog on it.

But anyways thanks for the help and I'll do that in the future.
That might be due to people getting virus alerts from the site. Maybe swap to a different blog hosting site?

When posting an article you're allowed to post the link, but only as long as the article is also posted along with it. Rather than forcing people to click the link to read it.

Once the virus issue is eliminated members ARE allowed to link to their own site/blogs etc in their sig. Spamming the link across the forum (not saying you are, btw) however, is not allowed.

Thanks

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is offline   Reply With Quote