MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Thoughts on my narration of the Mighty Mouse vs Dodson fight?

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 10:25 AM   #7 (permalink)
bhendo
MMA Fanatic

bhendo is a jewel in the roughbhendo is a jewel in the roughbhendo is a jewel in the roughbhendo is a jewel in the roughbhendo is a jewel in the roughbhendo is a jewel in the roughbhendo is a jewel in the roughbhendo is a jewel in the roughbhendo is a jewel in the roughbhendo is a jewel in the roughbhendo is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
That might be due to people getting virus alerts from the site. Maybe swap to a different blog hosting site?

When posting an article you're allowed to post the link, but only as long as the article is also posted along with it. Rather than forcing people to click the link to read it.

Once the virus issue is eliminated members ARE allowed to link to their own site/blogs etc in their sig. Spamming the link across the forum (not saying you are, btw) however, is not allowed.

Thanks
Understood. I will definitely think about changing my blog site and keeping the guidelines in mind. Appreciate the help.