MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nate Diaz vs Josh Thomson UFC on FOX 7

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 10:00 AM   #15 (permalink)
OHKO
SOOTHE YOUR SAVAGE BREASTS

OHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
He had some injuries that really set him back. He didn't fight at all in 2011 due to injures but he looked good in both his fights since then. He beat KJ Noons convincingly and gave Melendez a hell of a fight.
But I have always thought it was a matchup problem for Melendez. Kind of like KJ Noons is a tough matchup for Nick Diaz. Lesser fighters might matchup better with them but they give those guys hell for whatever reason.
Guess I might have to watch his fights with Melendez. I really need Nate to win since I'm already lagging behind in the NPFFL.

Thanks for the info.