MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Whos side are you on? Silvas or Weidmans?

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 11:03 AM   #37 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Just because we know how good a fighter is doesn't mean they shouldn't have to win fights to earn shots.

It never happened because Okami played dead after getting worked by Andy, a fighter with a big heart wouldn't take a cheap win, they'd continue fighting.

Shields was hardly convincing in his victory over Kampmann.

I never claimed that Alves and the others didn't deserve their shots, I simply said they are subpar (just like you said Andy's 3 opponents were). Although you bringing that up implies that you think Leites and Cote didn't earn their shots, which is utterly ridiculous. Both were on big win streaks in the UFC at the time of their title shots.

Bisping wasn't deserving of a title shot and he didn't get one, if he had beaten Vitor it would be another story.

I'm not sure where you are going with most of this...

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote