MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - strawweight coming soon to UFC

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 10:07 AM   #76 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHKO View Post
If you are gonna admit that there are different kind of fans, then stop with the "You aren't a true fan" shit please. Just because someone has a different opinion doesn't make them any less of a fan than you are. Oh so you watch all the fights outside of UFC? Good for you then. Just know that not everyone can dedicate their time to watching the hundreds of fights happening every month outside of the UFC.

And jeez when are they gonna stop with adding new weightclasses? 115 lbs? Soon we will have dwarfs fighting in the UFC. Oh these little kids are executing such amazing kicks! So entertaining! Lets get them in the UFC and have them main event a card in the future, alright?

Now I'm gonna get neg reps claiming that "YOU AREN'T A REAL FAN, BITCH!". Fully expecting that, but whatever I have my own opinion, you have yours. Thing is majority of us do not want to see a strawweight division and I bet majority of the casual fans do not want to either. UFC caters to us fans and they should consider the opinion of the majority.
Neg reps are the worst. Hopefully you don't get any, nothing you said was neg worthy.
I can accept the fact that I go all crazy super fan "you no watch like me!" from time to time and that can be annoying. I just enjoy watching MMA. Fighters size, name value and records don't mean anything to me when it comes to enjoying fights. Sorry for implying that the majority of you aren't real fans and don't also enjoy the sport of MMA.
Hopefully you guys don't hate me too much. But I can be an annoying little bastard at times. Especially at the end of a work day.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote