MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 10:15 AM   #26782 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
Ohhh it's THAT girl, Congrats my amigo!

Haha Michigan.. I'm not sure if you're worried about the weather or whether you'll get shot at in the park.

She's mean, if I had a date on a UFC night we'd be watching the damn card!
Hahaha. Yeah THAT girl. She's not a fight fan, thinks it's too violent, yeah I know I know. I think my diehard fan days may be limited. I'm just glad we're going out, looking forward to this weekend, hoping it won't be weird.

We're going to an art opening downtown, then ice skating and finally I reserved a table at a restaurant that is on the top floor of a building in the middle of the city. I'm considering that I'm setting the bar too high or that it just might be too much. But I can't get a woman's opinion because she used to be my woman's opinion and I can't exactly ask an ex haha.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

Last edited by Life B Ez : 01-30-2013 at 10:20 AM.