MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who do you want to be UFC Champion at the end of 2013?

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 11:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Who do you want to be UFC Champion at the end of 2013?

Try to keep it semi reasonable if you can. But for each weight class what guys do want holding the titles at the end of this year?

Fly- Creepy. He will probably have to beat Joe convincingly to get a chance at a shot this year.

BW- Mayday. Nothing against Barao but I prefer Mayday. F*ck Cruz.

FW-Aldo- I'd like to see things play out a bit more at LW before he makes the jump. I'm cool with Zombie here as well.

LW- Out of the most likely guys to hold it Bendo,Gil, Pettis, maybe EA or Maynard. I'll take Pettis.

WW- Nick Diaz. But Hendricks would be fine as well.

MW- Weidman. I'd also be cool with Vitor. But hell no to Spider or Evans.

LHW- Hendo. Would be sweet to see him get that belt. I'd settle for Mousasi or Glover.

HW- JDS. Still think he is the best. If not then I prefer Cain just keep it. But if I really stretch it then Mark Hunt would be my #2. DC would be cool too. Just no Reem, Barnett or Mir.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote