MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who do you want to be UFC Champion at the end of 2013?

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 11:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
OHKO
SOOTHE YOUR SAVAGE BREASTS

OHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Flyweight: I'm fine with Mighty Mouse staying as champion. Really good athlete who puts on solid fights.

Bantamweight: Don't have any preference here. No particular favourite in this division. I like Alex Caceres but he ain't anywhere near a title shot.

Featherweight: Erm...I say Edgar. I really really like Edgar and he puts on exciting fights the majority of the time. Excellent athlete as well. Thing is I would have to see him beat Aldo for the belt.

Lightweight: Aldo. Hopefully Aldo moves up after the Edgar fight no matter the outcome and claims the lightweight title. I like Bendo as a fighter and for the most part his attitude. Don't really like how he mentions his religion in near ever single interview though. Prefer Aldo as champ. Otherwise, Pettis. Excellent striker and a would be a great exciting champion.

Welterweight: I like Fitch but GSP is just a much better fighter. GSP is a great ambassador for the sport as well so I'm happy he is champ.

Middleweight: I don't really know. I want Andy to drop the title and just go for superfights. We all know he is the best middleweight already. I just want him to put a definitive statement that he is the absolute greatest of all time. If he does drop the title, then Weidman please. I don't see anybody else in the division beating Weidman sans Lombard, who could give him a very good challenge).

Light heavyweight: Hopefully Jones continues his run towards being the greatest light heavyweight of all time. I don't see anybody else in the division being a threat to him. If Jones moves up to heavyweight end-2013 then MACHIDA please take back the title. Glover is a good candidate as well. Like that guy.

Heavyweight: JDS. Just because I want to see that JDS-Overeem fight...