MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - strawweight coming soon to UFC

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 12:42 PM   #90 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
No it doesn't but a more common weight gives you more talent to choose from. Strawweight simply cannot support a full division in the UFC.

And - by the by - I was going to respond in this thread anyway. That's why I was reading the bloody thing to start off with. You were incidental.
Ok, I'm sorry then for my assumption. I do disagree that we can't have a full strawweight division with high level fighters still. We have Olympic and Division 1 wrestlers that could make the 115lbs limit and other athletes in other sports as well. I simply disagree that we can't have top level athletes at that weight.
I realize I went a little too far yesterday with the "not true fans" stuff and I apologize again. Sometimes I am annoying and get carried away. Hopefully we can move forward without back and forth. I apologize for my part in the bickering.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote