MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rampage Jackson: UFC lies about its pay-per-view numbers

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 02:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Spec0688
Heavyweight

Spec0688 is on another level nowSpec0688 is on another level nowSpec0688 is on another level nowSpec0688 is on another level nowSpec0688 is on another level nowSpec0688 is on another level nowSpec0688 is on another level nowSpec0688 is on another level nowSpec0688 is on another level nowSpec0688 is on another level nowSpec0688 is on another level now
Rampage sure is whining a lot recently but I wouldn't be surprised if he was telling a bit of truth about Dana.

Also, Rampage's little run with the cops is bad, but it was overblown because a pregnant woman tried cashing in on a miscarriage. Who is the worse person here? Rampage who didn't kill or hurt anyone in that little fiasco, or a woman trying to take advantage and publicly ruin the guy?

Doctors ran numerous tests and said that the little hit Rampage caused had nothing to do with the miscarriage, and yet she still tried to milk him for the money. I'm not trying to make light of what Rampage did, but no one was hurt, and thats a good thing. If someone was hurt or killed, I'm sure he would serve jailtime and it would be well deserved.
Spec0688 is offline   Reply With Quote