MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Whos side are you on? Silvas or Weidmans?

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 04:54 PM   #44 (permalink)
marcthegame
Super Heavyweight

marcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Paul Guy View Post
Weidman is so clearly the top (and only) contender at 185 that, despite my unadulterated man-crush on Silva, I'm on his side of the argument.

Weidman has a decent chance of winning and that scares Anderson.
lol everyone has a chance at winning vs silva until after the fight. Chris Weidman has nothing that tells me he will beat Anderson. People are gambling on the fact that Weidman is a wrestler, if that scares Silva I don't know why he would want to fight GSP who is the best wrestler in the business after Chael Sonnen.