MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who do you want to be UFC Champion at the end of 2013?

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 05:12 PM   #28 (permalink)
aerius
Featherweight

aerius is on another level nowaerius is on another level nowaerius is on another level nowaerius is on another level nowaerius is on another level nowaerius is on another level nowaerius is on another level nowaerius is on another level nowaerius is on another level nowaerius is on another level nowaerius is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
You really have no preference at the moment though? Barao, Cruz, Mayday, Wineland, Faber? Like them all equally?
I don't like them all equally, it's just that other than Barao, Cruz, and Faber I just haven't seen enough of them to form any real impressions. And out of those 3 guys I can't say there's one that really stands out or connects with me, they're good fighters but I just don't connect with them as a fan. It's much like me not really caring about Martin Kampmann, Okami, Shields, or Thiago Silva, it just doesn't matter to me if they win or lose unless they're fighting against someone I really like or hate.

Maybe I'll like some of the BW & Fly guys one day, or maybe I'll really hate them, but either way I'll give it some time and see.
aerius is offline   Reply With Quote