MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who do you want to be UFC Champion at the end of 2013?

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 05:25 PM   #29 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerius View Post
I don't like them all equally, it's just that other than Barao, Cruz, and Faber I just haven't seen enough of them to form any real impressions. And out of those 3 guys I can't say there's one that really stands out or connects with me, they're good fighters but I just don't connect with them as a fan. It's much like me not really caring about Martin Kampmann, Okami, Shields, or Thiago Silva, it just doesn't matter to me if they win or lose unless they're fighting against someone I really like or hate.

Maybe I'll like some of the BW & Fly guys one day, or maybe I'll really hate them, but either way I'll give it some time and see.
No love for Wineland or Mayday? They had some pretty memorable fights lately with Wineland knocking out the always tough Scott Jorgenson and beating the rising Brad Pickett then you have Mayday with the vicious KO of Miguel Torres. I'm just talking about the top BWs right now because IMO they have made a pretty big impression lately. Except Mayday's KO of Torres is getting a bit dated now. No problem with enjoying the fights with no real favorite, I was just curious if one of them had even the slightest edge in your mind when it comes to rooting interest. Not trying to be annoying, just picking your brain a bit.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote