Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Stun Gun War Wagon

3K views 43 replies 12 participants last post by  Canadian Psycho 
#1 ·
I'm wondering who else on the forums is a big fan of Stun Gun? Personally he is one of my favourite fighters. I hope he puts on clinic against Siyar. Then they give him a top 10 WW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boNsCCpWYI4

#2 ·
Siyar is too dangerous on the feet for Stungun, he'll have to fight like Okami to win and that's something I can see him trying to do but Siyar would have been gameplanning for this. Hopefully it will be a great fight, i'm quite excited, but if Stungun can impose his will it might turn out to be a bit of a snoozefest for your average fan.

#3 ·
I don't find Stun Guns fights to be boring. I love guns who impose their will on other guys and break them down. Siyar is dangerous on the feet but I think Stun Gun will put him on the mat and control him like he did with Thiago

#4 ·
I don't find Stun Guns fights to be boring.
He wasn't saying he necessarily thought Stun Gun was boring either, just that the average fan might think so. This is a fight that definitely won't be easy for him if he isn't very careful.

Sent from my HTC Ruby using VerticalSports.Com App

#12 ·
I think if Stun Gun had a few more fights he would give Maia a run for his money. He looked amazing in the Thiago fight

Who do you guys think Stun Gun should fight next?
I think it would be a competitive fight, but in the end, I believe that Maia would still be too much at this point.

Sent from my HTC Ruby using VerticalSports.Com App

#19 ·
Maia's striking has really improved, and as much as Stun Gun's game on the ground is great, Maia is streets ahead on the ground.
Maia may have improved striking but Kim's is much better. As far as the "ground" game, I agree that Maia is better at submissions. But Stun Gun is a strong guy, and has good defense. I could see him controlling the fight with his Judo, and strength.

siyar is underated big time.

lost of people just dismissing this as an easy win for stun gun

we will see
In no way is this an easy fight for Stun Gun. I'm not dismissing Siyars skills. Siyar is a killer striker, with a lot of power. But I believe Stun Guns grappling is too much for Siyar to much for him

#29 ·
I still think a rematch with Stun Gun and Maia would go different, would Stun Gun win? chances are low after what I seen Maia do to Fitch. But I'd still like to see the rematch. Stun Gun is a tough guy and has improved since Condit. Though Condit has too good of hands I think.

If the UFC gave him some bigger names he'd beat them. I want him to fight Koscheck, Shields, Pierce, Tarec, Kampmann

#38 ·
What did I tell everyone?
Stun Gun looked great. manhandled Siyar. Landed more on the feet, had a nice sub attempt.

Everyone ranked siyar so high, saying he would be Kim with ease.
Oh come on man no they didn't :p

Dong by LnP. Rooting hard for Siyar tho.
Stun Gun via ground domination. Hoping for a finish here, probably won't get it.
haven't seen nearly enough from Siyar to be able to call this one.
Okay that settles it, Stun Gun by knockout.
Stun Gun is a beast.. Losing to Condit is no shame and means he is still green.. And losing to Maia means almost the same thing..

Basically he lost to the top #2 and #3 guys in his division.. give him a year or two of solid top ten fights and he will be on a similar level to both of these guys..

Kim is the most promising Asian fighter of the new decade, I'm totally rooting for him against anyone, I just feel he needs more cage time and he will come into his prime in the next couple of years.. Imagine if he can develop a decent striking game? i have him about 2-3 fights behind Rory, this guy is the next generation of fighter... He just needs some time..
Stun Gun Via ground clinic. Siyar has some serious power though, and could knock Stun Gun out.
Stun Gun by holding him down and not going for any subs or punches to the face.
I think Stun Gun will take a decision here.
Siyar is going to get grappled fu**ed.
Kim will UD Siyar.
Stun Gun winning isn't a huge surprise. The only chance Siyar was given was via KO, which wasn't far fetched.

Reactions: Stun Gun
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.