MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 17 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 07:54 PM   #57 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
I dont believe in this "lost before you entered the cage" shit. To me, you can have whatever enegry or mood walking in, but at the end of this you're opponent is trying to smash your face in. Gilbert gave it a good shot but just plain old wasn't good enough. His team were wrong completley, but I think to blame the energy they gave him for losing was wrong. He was a small beastly wrestler, and in Jones eyes he was taking it down and finishing the fight. In the end, he actually had worse grappling and had people have seen how weak Luke's striking was to be, the strategy would have been beating him down on the feet. The strategy was just a bit hard to predict and he lost. Wether the team were behind him or wether Gilberthad belief in himself is irrelevent to me.

It's like AS. People say "Bonnar or Forrest went in to "try their best", but Im going in to win". Irrelevent, they all lost.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote