MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Overeem on BIGFOOT

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 09:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
boney
Flyweight

boney is a glorious beacon of lightboney is a glorious beacon of lightboney is a glorious beacon of lightboney is a glorious beacon of lightboney is a glorious beacon of lightboney is a glorious beacon of lightboney is a glorious beacon of lightboney is a glorious beacon of lightboney is a glorious beacon of lightboney is a glorious beacon of lightboney is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Overeem on BIGFOOT

http://www.bjpenn.com/overeem-bigfoo...stic-ufc-news/

Quote:

MMA News,UFC NEWS,Videos Vids Clips TV Show Shows Movie Movies Overeem: Bigfoot Will Be Just Another Statistic | UFC NEWS

MMA News
Tuesday, 01/29/2013, 12:22 pm

10 comments
Overeem: Bigfoot Will Be Just Another Statistic | UFC NEWS
2110 207

Reddit0 Digg0

“I know I am a better fighter. The fight will probably end in one or two rounds. I’m going to raise my hands after and he’s just going to be a number on my list, a statistic. I want to finish him the first round. I have the power to knock ‘Bigfoot’ out for a long, long time. I expect ‘Bigfoot’ to try and take this fight to the ground. I believe I have the advantage if the fight goes to the ground. I am better in the stand-up, I’m better on the ground and I have more knockout wins, more submission wins. I am better in every aspect and I’m going to show that February 2nd in Vegas.”

Former STRIKEFORCE heavyweight champ Alistair Overeem is confident he’ll have no trouble dispatching Antonio Silva at UFC 156, and earning a shot at the UFC heavyweight crown.

Last edited by Hammerlock2.0 : 01-31-2013 at 03:18 AM.
boney is offline   Reply With Quote