MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - strawweight coming soon to UFC

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 09:44 PM   #98 (permalink)
Rygu
Godless Heathen

Rygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
No problem, it's all good. I realize I get a little out there sometimes and I could use a kick in the ass from time to time. It was definitely wrong of me to attack other fans and their enjoyment of the sport. We are all fans here.
You're obviously passionate about MMA, and that's awesome we need more posters like that on MMAF. Like you said, you just get a little uptight on certain topics like this one sometimes. It happens and I do see your point. I just think a 115lb division can never be nearly as stacked as 145/155 for instance. I don't doubt there are some 115lb guys who have skill, but right now there just isn't a huge demand for it and it wouldn't be a very deep division anytime soon.