MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - New Canadian Kid

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 01:20 AM   #19 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers View Post
Awesome! I've been bodybuilding for 2 years and brought my weight from 150 to 200 lb. if I link some mma camps to you guys is there any way you can help me choose? There's a few to choose from and one is actually run by Damiam Meia (sp?)
What in the world...you increased 50lbs in two years. That is a dramatic jump. You'll still get submitted like everybody else, but you won't really get outmuscled so that will help you considerably. You just need to learn the technique especially in grappling.

There's lot of peeps on the forum from there so they might be able to recommend something for ya. I recently saw a Taekwondo gym that converted to "mma" hahaha. You'll be able to do your own research by looking who the head instructors are and where they got their belts or trained at.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote