MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Shinya Aoki meets champ Kotetsu Boku at 'ONE FC 8: Kings and Champions'

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 01:30 AM   #6 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
The Chosen One

Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by kantowrestler View Post
I'm not sure how often that will happen because if they make enough money they might be able to pay more. If they make enough then the pay days maybe such that the ONE FC guys may not want to go the UFC. However, I've been wrong before so we'll see.
I don't think it's about money really, it's a question of where they'll be more successful. Like Toxic just said, most of these guys aren't at a UFC level and the ones that are wouldn't be top talent. It loops back to the age old question, would you rather be a big fish in a small pond, or a small fish in a big pond? I know what I would pick.

Edit: not to mention of course that the thought of OneFC making enough money to pay their fighters more than the UFC is almost laughable, and that's coming from a huge One fan.

Sent from my HTC Ruby using VerticalSports.Com App

Thanks to Killz for the great sig!

Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote