MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 'Cyborg' To Rousey: 'Step Up B*tch!'

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 03:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
Rastaman
Bantamweight

Rastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The Rankings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
I really think the UFC making the womens division at 135 was a mistake. I think they should have done 140 and had the best of both worlds because I don't think either division has the talent on its own to justify a title in the UFC.
Truer words were never spoken. I think all of us here are in agreement that the UFC cannot support two women's weight classes, and while Rousey is Dana's baby, he should have realized that the future of the UFC womens' division rests not with Rousey but with the ready availability of competition.

Current vBookie Bets:
Rastaman is offline   Reply With Quote