MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jarrod Boyle's Sparring W/ The Demolition Man...

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 06:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Jarrod Boyle's Sparring W/ The Demolition Man...

So as I was looking through sparring videos I came across this. Then I decided to see who Jarrod Boyle was. He's an Australian heavyweight who trained at Golden Glory in the past. Here's what he had to say about his encounter with Overeem. It's quite comical.

Although he has been fighting for years, it has taken Dutch heavyweight Alistair Overeem some time to reach the kind of status that he now enjoys. And while he fought around at a mid level for almost 10 years, The Demolition Man has cetainly made up for lost time. Unbelievably, he currently holds the Strikeforce MMA Heavyweight Championship belt, the Dream MMA Heavyweight Championship belt and in December he conquered the peak of world kickboxing by taking out the 2010 K-1 World Grand Prix Championships, too.

For the entire article click on the url.
http://www.kickboxermag.com.au/featu...emolition.html

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote