MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Quinton Jackson vs. Glover Teixeira Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 06:47 AM   #178 (permalink)
MMA-Sportsman
Super Heavyweight

MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLander View Post
Sorry if this was posted before.

Rampages reaction right before the decision

I'm at least glad he went out in good spirits. No whining, No complaining, and had a bit of a laugh with it all. This is the Rampage I wish we had all through his UFC career.
I think the same. Like his reaction after his fight with Lyoto. He thought Lyoto won and showed a very funny surprising face, offering |Lyoto an instant rematch. Very classy.
I wonder if the real reason for this bad blood between him and Dana is not fully disclosed. Rampage is normally a well humored character, but when he is pissed, he reacts over the edge, it seems. I also believe he wasn't in the best state of his mind when he fought Wand and continued his attacks after wand was out. He was pissed and made a mistake, IMO.
I will certainly not use these late whinings to remember him.

MMA-Sportsman is offline   Reply With Quote