MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rashad Evans knows he'd beat Anderson Silva, not gunning for 'bittersweet' fight

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 10:33 AM   #36 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
I use to think Rashad would be a good matchup for Spider back when Rashad was on his title run because he had such unique head movement. But IMO he isn't the same fighter post Machida. He is more gun shy on the feet these days it seems. I think Anderson is quite a bit faster then Machida and Machida had the speed advantage vs Rashad. I just think the speed is really the killer here for Rashad. It would be like nothing Rashad had ever seen before.
I use to think it would be a good matchup but over the years I have changed my mind and as time goes on and the more I see the more I'm sure Anderson would hurt him badly. But that's just how I see it playing out.
He did change after Machida. He remembered he is a wrestler and one of the best in the entire division.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote