MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rashad Evans knows he'd beat Anderson Silva, not gunning for 'bittersweet' fight

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 10:41 AM   #39 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
He did change after Machida. He remembered he is a wrestler and one of the best in the entire division.
Yeah I agree ultimately it was a change for the best. He kind of fell in love with his standup just like Kos did. Hard to beat when he sticks to his wrestling. But again I think the speed plays a factor in that department as well. Rashad is faster then most LHW and can get his shot on most guys in that division. With Anderson's style and speed I think it will be hard for Rashad to shoot in. Just looking at the list of guys Rashad has fought in his career the guys that have given him the most problems are the guys can match his speed or even have the advantage over him in that department. Jones, Machida and even Bisping. Anderson blows them all away when it comes to speed.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote