MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rashad Evans knows he'd beat Anderson Silva, not gunning for 'bittersweet' fight

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 01:56 PM   #60 (permalink)
H33LHooK
Bantamweight

H33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
So Edgar has no chance of beating Aldo? Silva would have no chance of beating JBJ? GSP can't beat Silva?
With respect, neither Aldo nor GSP is Anderson Silva, and I don't see how that's debatable in terms of anything really: wins, title defenses, stoppages, etc, etc.

GSP would be moving up, not cutting.

Edgar is likely still in the top 5 of most people's P4P list. Evans?

It's one thing to speculate that Rashad might be competitive in a fight against Anderson. But IMO, it's something else again to actually pick Rashad to win the title against a guy like AS in a five-round fight, at a weight class he hasn't competed in.

I do, hoever, want Rashad to make the move to MW, and I suspect his comments here are his attempt at drumming up interest, so it's all good.

H33LHooK is offline   Reply With Quote