MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rashad Evans knows he'd beat Anderson Silva, not gunning for 'bittersweet' fight

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 02:18 PM   #66 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
And this is speculation as well. I just can't understand why people don't give Rashad a shot when his bread and butter s Anderson's weakness.

And what is MW? What is so great about the top fighters there? You have Weidman and Vitor. Then what? Okami is decent, Munoz is only even close to the top because of how weak the division is, Stann is one dimensional, Bisping can't win a big fight to save his life. Belcher, Cung, Cote, Franklin are all mid level fighters. Boetsch is up and down, Lombard is unproven, Palhares is extremely overrated and Maia left. MW is in my opinion the weakest division above 145.
It is speculation, you are right, but if Anderson had Rashad rocked like Thiago did, would you seriously argue that Rashad would recover? Now with that in mind would you argue that Anderson wouldn't find Rashad's chin (or body) in 5 rounds? You don't think Rashad is going to finish Andy, do you?

I'm not saying MW is the deepest division, i'm just saying LHW isn't either.

Rashad hasn't been dominating world beaters, he's beating up old dudes and scrubs.

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote