MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rashad Evans knows he'd beat Anderson Silva, not gunning for 'bittersweet' fight

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 02:25 PM   #67 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
Spizzy Mooj Froobies

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
It is speculation, you are right, but if Anderson had Rashad rocked like Thiago did, would you seriously argue that Rashad would recover? Now with that in mind would you argue that Anderson wouldn't find Rashad's chin (or body) in 5 rounds? You don't think Rashad is going to finish Andy, do you?

I'm not saying MW is the deepest division, i'm just saying LHW isn't either. I'd actually rate the divisions like this.

Rashad hasn't been dominating world beaters, he's beating up old dudes and scrubs.
I never said that Rashad was a sure bet. I even agreed earlier that Silva would definitely have his chances to end the fight. But history has also shown that Silva has a harder time with wrestlers and I do not think that Silva is going to keep Rashad off of him all night.

I could see Silva winning for sure. But I could also see Rashad controlling where this fight would take place.

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran
HitOrGetHit is online now   Reply With Quote