MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rashad Evans knows he'd beat Anderson Silva, not gunning for 'bittersweet' fight

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 02:39 PM   #71 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
It's hard to say that he's struggled with wrestlers when he's finished every single one of them though.

Well everyone since Jeremy Horn IIRC.

Rashad is good and i'd love to see the fight more than I would Weidman at this point but I believe he'd get put out in the 2nd round.
Hendo took him down and stole round from him before coming out looking to strike in the second. Chael completely dominated and while he did get tapped at the end, Rashad's BJJ is just better than Chaels. Chael seems to love getting tapped out.

I can't say that if Rashad was in the position Chael was in that Silva would have a belt anymore.

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote