MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rashad Evans knows he'd beat Anderson Silva, not gunning for 'bittersweet' fight

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 04:28 PM   #79 (permalink)
dlxrevolution
Lightweight

dlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
No Rashad... No

What the hell sort of thing to say is that? Anderson would murder him and that will be the general consensus until Rashad proves otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Paul Guy View Post
What a stupid thing to say. This is why I don't like Rashad.
What is wrong with someone saying they think they can beat Anderson Silva? What are they "Supposed" to say?

"If I fight Anderson, I think I will lose"

Rashad is a former champion and a well proven fighter. I do think he has a legitimate chance of beating Anderson Silva. That being said, if the fight happens, I think Anderson's timing and quickness will eventually shut Rashad down and I think Anderson will finish, even if Rashad employs the same gameplan he did against Rampage. But my point is that there is nothing wrong with having the confidence to beat the best in the world, especially when you're not the best match-up for him.
dlxrevolution is offline   Reply With Quote