MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana - If Rashad Wins On Saturday Its Rashad or Weidman v Silva

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 09:39 PM   #20 (permalink)
xxpillowxxjp
CAN I GET AN AMEN?

xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Not really, I said he'd beat Rockhold and Le, I just don't have faith in a guy who was dominated for twenty three minutes by a wrestler with inferior sub defense beating someone whose wrestling is just as good if not better and has way better submission defense.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
I dont get where people justify "rashad is just as good a wrestler as chael". He has done NOTHING to deserve that reference. He couldnt get jones down, he couldnt get machida down either. Cant remember if he got rampage down either. His MMA wrestling really isnt THAT good. Atleast not good enough to be compared to a chael sonnen or GSP. Not even close.

And either way, rashad doesn't have the mental toughness to beat silva. He "knew" he could beat jones, yet he stood with im for 5 rounds and got completely dismantled. He stood with chuck and even though he did get the KO, he shouldve taken it to the ground. Stood with machida, got knocked out. Stood with rampage, almost got knocked out. He had success against mid tier/over the hill opponents striking and now he thinks he is a top tier striker but hes not. He will try and stand with silva and get knocked out, got 18 mil credits to bet on it too.

Need to book a pro or amateur mma fight in the midsouth area? PM ME!!

Sig by Limba
xxpillowxxjp is offline   Reply With Quote