MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 11:39 PM   #26858 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
How long are you there?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
Not sure man, I don't have a return flight. I've been here for a fortnight already, still have like 8000 dollars and i've paid for accommodation and training til the 19th of Feb.

I crashed my scooter going around a corner yesterday, it was all sandy and gravelly and there isn't enough traction on my front tire and the scooter kinda just tipped over, i've really hurt my knee so I didn't train yesterday and probably won't for a few days.

HOGH I was talking to a mate yesterday who was telling me about a time when he completely forgot about his birthday until the monday when he went to work and everybody asked how his birthday weekend was.