MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Overeem on BIGFOOT

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2013, 04:59 AM   #13 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_S15 View Post
overeem is a cheat and a steroid user.

he has been on the juice for years, do all his fans really feels its worthy and legitimate if/when this guy becomes heavy weight champ.

its just a mockery of the morals and ethics that this sport should be built on. it just doesnt feel right having a roid munching cheat being the heavy weight champ of the world.

if he gets past big foot, id love it if cain beat the living crap out of him for 5 rounds..
In theory you are right... however, the fact Chael Sonnen has had 3 title shots (1 off a loss) AND was busted for PEDs has set a president for Fighters that other than the ban they get, dont really get punished in the rankings.

That being said I love the Reem and I hope he is the HW champ by the end of this year. WAR REEM!

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote