MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana - If Rashad Wins On Saturday Its Rashad or Weidman v Silva

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2013, 09:06 AM   #25 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
Awesome, Rashad V Andy please!

HOGH and I had a lovely little debate last night and it would be nice to find a verdict so soon!
Don't get me wrong. I still think Silva is the favorite. He is the best fighter in the world. I was more surprised at how many people give Rashad no chance at all. It doesn't make sense. Not only have we seen much larger upsets, but Rashads wrestling is very good and I don't understand why people don't recognize what a bad thing that could be for Silva.

I think Silva has the better chance of winning. It would be an upset if Rashad won for sure. But I think it's foolish to think someone like Rashad doesn't at least have somewhat of a chance at taking this fight.

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran

Sig Credit: M.C
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote