MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?
View Single Post
post #26884 of (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 10:58 AM
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
My eyes still get pretty red but I found a nice brand of eye drops that work like a champ. I smoke every day but never before work. I can also go to family functions high and function just fine without anyone really knowing any different. I might talk a little less but everyone else talks so much it's not really noticeable.
I have been smoking for years now so I'm a pro and can function and do everything I need to do. It's definitely much easier to manage then alcohol if you are a regular smoker you just adapt.
I stopped smoking what we refer to as "reggie" or "regular weed" about a year ago, maybe longer. I just smoke the higher quality stuff now. It's a much better high.

I'm not the most talkative guy in general, and I remember when I just started I barely spoke at all when I was high, now I'm not sure why, but all I do is talk. Nothing like a good joint and lots of conversation afterwards!
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome