MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is Andy Wang a warrior or a punk?

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2007, 01:21 AM   #12 (permalink)
MagiK11
Resident Drunk

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by southpaw447
i couldn't feel sorry for him because he could won that fight.
Exactly. That's why I was so upset at first. The first time he attempted to take that other guy down (sorry forgot his name)I could tell his ankle was hurting/bothering him, therefore, Andy should have pressed him on the cage and tried to keep taking him down. If Andy took him down Iím not saying he would have won, but his chances would have significantly gone up.

And as everyone else mentioned, he didn't listen to his corner once. He should never fight with a corner again since he doesn't even listen to them.

Funny thing is that Gabe said he was going to do that lol.
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote