MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Vitor TRT Rumour

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2013, 11:58 AM   #32 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
Vitor Belfort has already tested positive for steroids in the past and in recent interviews about the TRT scandal, it was blatantly obvious from his response that he is pro TRT.

Once a cheat, always a cheat. He may not get caught, but this guy is without a doubt a roid abuser. Which is a shame, because I like the way Vitor fights.
Vitor was busted in 2006. I won't disagree that certain people can't change, but I'd not toss Vitor into that category so readily.

As for his words on TRT, he neither confirmed nor denied his use. This doesn't make him a liar or a cheater. It makes him one of those rare celebrities who believes in privacy and doesn't like to air his dirty laundry in public. People can call him a cheater, but if he is using TRT and he doesn't test high, he's broken no rules. Blame the committees and organizations who allow TRT's use and not the fighters who use it.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote