MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Vitor TRT Rumour

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2013, 12:20 PM   #34 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
Vitor was busted in 2006. I won't disagree that certain people can't change, but I'd not toss Vitor into that category so readily.

As for his words on TRT, he neither confirmed nor denied his use. This doesn't make him a liar or a cheater. It makes him one of those rare celebrities who believes in privacy and doesn't like to air his dirty laundry in public. People can call him a cheater, but if he is using TRT and he doesn't test high, he's broken no rules. Blame the committees and organizations who allow TRT's use and not the fighters who use it.
All you have to do is connect the dots and put two and two together man. Previously convicted roider back in 2006 (most roiders who get caught the first time, get caught again at a later date - Stephan Bonnar for a recent example). Has shown very clear mental instability throughout his career, very recently highlighted by his ridiculously over the top post fight Bisping interview. Then you have the recent TRT response he gave which luckbox has just pointed out:

Quote:
If a question is private, I have the choice to answer or not. If I make it public, it’s not private anymore. If I want to say something private I will say it, but I keep to myself and I respect the laws of the sport. Whatever the organization, whatever the law -- they know what to do. This is too controversial, why am I going to say something that doesn’t accomplish anything? If it’s legal, they know what to do. If it’s legal, there’s nothing to say about it. It’s legal.
Again, it's just a matter of connecting the dots. This guy has most likely been roided out of his mind his entire MMA career. I blame the commission and the fighters, they're both as bad as each other.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote