MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: 'I'm happy I don't have to be in business' with Randy Couture

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2013, 01:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Dana is obviously a little baby about things and always wants things his way. He is a powerful man who is used to most things going in his favor.

That said, on the outside looking in it seems like a dick move by Randy. After the UFC gave Couture fights like Toney and Mark Coleman. And gimmie title fights left and right.

Would be one thing if Randy wanted to fight still and could only find fights other places. But he is resorting to coaching on a show that will get small ratings? In a company he has never been associated with? "here's Randy Couture, long time staple with the UFC ready to coach you Bellator fighters" Seems odd. I doubt Randy is getting paid that great for a coaching gig on a smaller promotion. Maybe they made him an offer he couldn't refuse. Seems like he is just sticking it to Dana though.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote