MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: 'I'm happy I don't have to be in business' with Randy Couture

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2013, 02:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Roflcopter
Kneel Before Christ!

Roflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRifle View Post
Randys far from a dick and a joke. Your whole opinion of him is based on what Dana white says, and you should know by now he says something different on any given day.
Chuck toed the line so did hughes, the company line, now they have jobs with the company.
Randy and Tito fought for better pay and two guys that are businessmen in their own right now. They knew they were getting fuc*ed and fought for themselves which they have every right to.
To call a guy like couture who fought for so long at such a high level, took on guys far bigger then him, and won matches against the odds, multiple world champ, a joke is not right dude. You should have a bit of respect for him and not believe every piece of drivel that comes out of Danas mouth
No my opinion is based on what Randy has done. Dana White hasnt even commented on it so **** off with your condescending, presumptuous horseshit.

It's hilarious to me that just because he puts on the whole humble act that people suck his dick while acting like Rampage is the scum of the Earth. Maybe Rampage should dress up in white face and put on a smile and everyone will think he's a hero while he cheats on his three wives.

You realize Randy LOST in court? You know why? Because he blatantly lied about how much money he was making. He was one of the first guys in the UFC to make millions of dollars per fight with PPV revenue and it's ******* pathetic to act like he was some kind of martyr for fighters everywhere.

What a joke.