MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: 'I'm happy I don't have to be in business' with Randy Couture

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2013, 03:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
aerius
Featherweight

aerius is on another level nowaerius is on another level nowaerius is on another level nowaerius is on another level nowaerius is on another level nowaerius is on another level nowaerius is on another level nowaerius is on another level nowaerius is on another level nowaerius is on another level nowaerius is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by HexRei View Post
Dana is also notoriously fickle and I suspect if Randy were to terminate the bellator agreement tonight and take any job at all under the Zuffa umbrella Dana would be licking his nuts again. It's almost like's he's pissed that Randy is both a competent fighter AND a capable businessman just like Dana. Boohoo.
Dana is a control freak is more or less what it comes down to. And that's fine, because that's what you need to be to do what Dana's done in growing the sport. When Dana doesn't have control over something he flips out and loses his shit (see Jon Fitch image rights and threatening to ban every AKA fighter over it) and this is no different. Randy can more or less write his own ticket these days and whatever he wants, which annoys the hell out of Dana. So he's flipping his shit again.
aerius is offline   Reply With Quote