MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: 'I'm happy I don't have to be in business' with Randy Couture

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2013, 02:37 PM   #18 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Colossal-weight

jonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Bellator is owned by Viacom, Randy is making a nice chunk of change on this.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Yea maybe. In a desperate attempt maybe. Thats why I said maybe they made him an offer he couldn't turn down. As in he couldn't believe they would give him so much for a coaching gig that is on Spike TV.

Not sure why Bellator thinks a UFC retired fighter coaching will make people want to watch the fights more. Yea maybe the season gets a small boost. But how many people are saying they will tune in because Randy will be coaching fighters on a show. You could go to youtube and watch him coach fighters.

Randy must be all about the $$$, he's never been that shy about it.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote